Home → Waterfowl Bodies
- Bird Bodies designed by Randy Turner
- All bird bodies are made of polyurethane foam
- Holds wire well
- Easy to alter
- Can be used for flying or standing mounts
- The first number in the description of the individual bird bodies is Length, the second is Girth
- Tips: Always measure carcass to determine what size body to use. Length and girth are all that are required. The bird skin stretches an amazing amount through the skinning, defatting and washing process.
- A body that fits snugly in skin before wiring.......is way too big.
- Always trust your measurements.